Welcome!


Each of us is experiencing a profound personal journey, and the stories we have to tell are beautiful and sad and awe-inspiring and scary. This blog is my story, and I'm excited to share it.


What this blog is about:

- The struggles of a northern country girl living in a fast-paced southern city.
- Homesteading research and planning, like deciding what food to grow and what animals to raise in the cold north.
- Art and creative projects I'm working on.
- My life goals including those related to art, writing, and homesteading.
- Nature and natural science, such as information on species I find interesting both in northern Minnesota and southern California.
- The journey that will lead my boyfriend and I out of the heat and into the snow.

Please read my first blog entry where I explain how I got where I am, where I'm going, and what this blog has to do with it: The Beginning

I would be honored if you joined me. Simply sign up your email address just below and to the right of this text - it's 100% free. By subscribing you become part of my motivational team, even if you never say a word. I need you!

Saturday, July 25, 2015

Writing every day

I've been busy in a way I haven't known since I moved to California, but it feels good. It's especially nice to have a job that has a specific start and end time. Now I just need to focus on my other priorities, like writing this book and doing a lot of art. As part of that effort, I'm going to be writing a blog post every day from here on out with life updates and whatever else I feel like writing about. It's exercise for my brain, and my fingers.

For now I will be updating this blog, but I will soon be moving to my new website http://www.auroraswoods.com and blogging there. I'm going to get it updated this weekend and get some new content written for a separate website just for my boa constrictor hobby.

More general updates to come over the next few days. Time to make up for this month of silence! Lots going on, lots to do, lots to write about. :)

No comments :

Post a Comment